Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Sale!


Hi friends!  I want to wish you all a ... "Happy Mother's Day!"  May it be a day you all enjoy your moms, love on your children, and take some time for yourselves!  Go take a bubble bath, get a manicure, or buy yourself something really special!  For me,  Mother's Day is a little difficult.  I lost my mom ten years ago this July to breast cancer and miss her so much.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and wish she could be with us all now!  She would be so proud of her family and all of her grandchildren.  My idea of enjoying Mother's Day is to spend time with my husband and two kids, maybe go out to eat, rent a movie, or just chill out!!!  Hope you get to do what you enjoy and I hope you have a relaxing and wonderful day!  In honor of all moms who will spend some time shopping TpT and blog hopping...I am having a 20% off sale on Sunday! Hope you'll check out the deals and have a wonderful Mother's Day! Thanks!
                                                        Yvonne

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a mommy but I will totally take advantage!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your mom. I lost my mom 2 years ago, also to breast cancer. Her birthday is May 1 and combined with Mother's Day - its a bit tough. I like how you spent Mother's Day - enjoying the family, best thing to do.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sara! I am sorry about your mom. It is not easy losing your mom! I had a great Mother's Day with my husband and son. My daughter had to work. We all went to a movie and grabbed some lunch! I hope you had a good day. Thank you for your sweet words!-Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I've been a follower of yours and gotten some great ideas and activities. I am teaching 2nd grade after 27 other years of teaching 3rd and 4th. What a challenging year it has been!!!! Sure hope to win this!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com
    susan in nc

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome blog! So happy to have found this. I LOVE, LOVE Spelling City and would love to win.

    Kelly
    khilton@hayesvillees.org

    ReplyDelete