Tuesday, July 3, 2012

First Grade Common Core Notebook!

Woohoo!  Hi blogging buddies!   I just posted my 1st Grade version of ...My Common Core Standards-Based Notebook.  It has been awesome to hear from you all on how you like the layout/format of the notebook and feel it can benefit your instruction and assessment towards Common Core Standards.  
I hope you will go  and check it out and let me know what you think.  I would like to say a big thank you to a dear sweet co-worker/1st grade teacher..."Christy" for proofing this one for me.  Christy...you are a doll and I appreciate you! Hope you all like it.  On another note... I am starting the 4th grade version soon but my eyes/mind need a break from Common Core!  It will be a couple of weeks before the 4th grade notebook is posted.  
I am finishing up my "Shiver Me Timbers Measurement" Tiered Math Tub and should have that ready for you any day now.  I also want to complete my bundle packet of Math Journal Prompt Tickets through December!  I know several of you are waiting for those and I am eager to get them finished for you.  Watch for those to come out soon!  Thanks so much friends!  -Yvonne :)


14 comments:

  1. It is like you read my mind with this notebook pack!! I am definitely picking this up before school starts. Thank you so much!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks so great! I'm going to keep my eyes out for your 4th grade version! =)

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks great! Does it come with the math standards too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Yes...it comes with all of the 1st grade math and reading standards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4th grade here too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I was wondering if you had a kindergarten notebook. This looks great and I would love to use it in my class please let me know thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tiffany,
    I do have a Kindergarten version. I changed it up a little to suit Kinder babies but I've had lots of folks say they love it! I am giving you the link to my store for you to check it out. Thank you!-Yvonne My Common Core Kindergarten Notebook

    ReplyDelete