Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day Sale!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying this 3-day weekend with your families  spending time relaxing and settling into your summertime routine!  In honor of the holiday several of us are having Memorial Day Sales starting Sunday!  We'd love for you to check out our TpT stores and see what goodies you can grab at great discounted prices!   My sale runs Sunday-Tuesday!  Check out these other amazing bloggers /teacher friends below for their sale information!  You can also grab some great freebies while you are there at our stores!  I plan to post several freebies over the summer and I know these ladies are always offering something special!!!


 Thanks again friends!  Have a fabulous holiday weekend!-Yvonne















1 comment:

  1. I saw your name and had to pop in for a little visit. There is just something about the word "sassy" that gets me going. My first graders learn how to use it immediately in my room . . . mmmm . . . maybe I use it just a hair :) Drop by if you get a chance :)

    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete