Thursday, October 6, 2011

Freebie Friday! Frankenstein Fact or Opinion Center!

Happy Friday everyone!  Whoa...I mean what a week!!!  I've been busy planning my Solar System unit for me to teach the next two weeks (can't wait to share it with you) and we've been busy winding down our first nine weeks of school.  I have another Halloween center I want to share with you.  My kiddos are struggling with distinguishing facts and opinions so I decided to make another practice center to help them with this skill.  Here it is! I hope you all enjoy it.  Happy Teaching!-Yvonne


3 comments:

  1. How cute! And what a great learning tool! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this out with my kids! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which common core standard does this correlate with!! Thanks I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete