Saturday, March 24, 2012

WOW...Hunger Games!

  I woke up this morning with a popcorn and coke hangover and looked again and noticed that the numbering was off on the first sheet of my "Grab a Graph" posting if you downloaded this earlier!  Make sure you get the fixed copy!  I guess I was so excited about going to see the Hunger Games last night with my son that I didn't double check.  Make sure you get the fixed copy!!! 
  WOW...Hunger Games!  We bought our tickets a week ago and I am SO glad we did.  We got to the movie theatre and it was crazy!  I read Tracee's review before we went and I so agree with her when she said that the casting for the actors was excellent!  They couldn't have picked better actors for the characters if they had tried!  LOVED it!  They did an awesome job matching the movie to the book!  My son was telling me how he got chills at the Reaping and again when they were counting down for their release into the Games!  The whole theatre was clapping and cheering at the end of the movie if that tells you anything!!!  WOW is all I can say!!! -Yvonne




6 comments:

  1. We are headed to the theater today!! Can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it! Make sure you get there early even if you have a ticket! I was amazed at how long the line was waiting to go into the theatre to get seats. EVERY seat was full in our theatre! -Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Trilogy was great. I think I'll let the crowds die down before heading out to the theater. The Tribute for District 10 is from the same town in which I reside~ Yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't judge me, but I haven't read the books yet! I think I'll have to break down and buy the book; I've been on the library's reserve list for-ev-er. I am your newest follower. :)
    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Jen! I am so glad you are following me. You will love the books. I didn't know anything about the Hunger Games until my 13 yr. old son just insisted I read them a few months ago! He and his friends all shared the books. I thought they were great!-Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I went to go see Hunger Games this past weekend, and loved it so much that I am going back next week to see it again!

    ReplyDelete