Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sharks to Share!

Hi friends!  I had to share with you this precious freebie a dear friend of mine just posted on TPT!  If you teach "Sharks" or ocean life you need to check out this great unit Marsha Zuber created for her gifted first graders!  I  plan to use some of her ideas with my kiddos as well.  She has leveled (differentiated) activities to meet the needs of all.  Check out her differentiated menu below.  Here are some of the adorable sharks her kiddos made!  Thanks!-Yvonne






7 comments:

  1. wow -thanks for sharing Yvonne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for One Lovely Blog Award! Come and Check in out on my blog!!
    First Is a Fairytale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie! I am going over to your blog now to check it out!-Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Head over to my new 2nd grade blog if you get a chance! http://secondgradeperks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and started following you. It's great!

    Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've given you the TOP 10 Award! Go check it out here:

    www. 2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete