Monday, August 1, 2016

Open House Was Great and Loving TpT Sale!

I hope you have had a chance to shop today and tonight for our back to school BEST YEAR EVER sale!  TpT is an amazing resource for teachers...one that I wish I had when I started teaching many years ago.  I love the fact that there are so many choices for resources at my fingertips.

If you haven't checked out my Mentor Sentences for the 1st Nine Weeks of School,   I would love for to do so.  I am thrilled with the amount of work/energy that went into making this resource and can't wait to use it starting this next week.   In addition to everything you need to introduce a book, ask meaningful comprehension questions and follow the mentor sentence format...I've also provided everyone 4 extra activity/skills pages per book.  LOTS of resources for the money!

Today was Open House for my school and I loved meeting my new second grade babes and their parents.  Before everyone arrived I took a few pictures of my room...


This one is the bulletin board that goes with my Class Meetings Scenario Tickets...Helping Kids Solve Their Own Problems!  As we begin to learn how to come up with solutions to "pretend situations", students will keep a notebook of the problem and solutions webs as a resource for future problems.  I have used this in the past and IT WORKS!  I  have seen my students look in the notebook and use the table of contents for similar problems to their own.  They read the possible solutions from the web and try to solve their problem.  I'd love for you to read what all is included with this packet.  I have to be honest...it made me chuckle when I typed the made up scenario tickets because I could see different kids faces for all of the problems I put in this packet.  I guess after 24 years of teaching...I've seen quite a bit! :)
Anyway...I love the posters and hope you can use them too. :)
Have a great start to your school year and don't forget to shop for your goodies tonight and tomorrow.   Here are some other pictures of my classroom...with my new reading area with goodies from IKEA.  Enjoy the pics!  I am thrilled with the way my room looks this year.  I think it will work well for me and my students.  
 Love y'all!-Yvonne





2 comments:

  1. في عمليات تجميل الثدي تظهر بنية الثدي لدى النساء، والتي يمكن أن تشوه بنية الجسم، اختلافات أثناء الحمل وبعد الولادة. تحتل عمليات تجميل الصدر مكانة مهمة في زيادة جودة الحياة وتجديد ثقة المريض بالنفس.مؤشرات حقن الدهون لها خيارات محدودة.

    ReplyDelete