Monday, June 27, 2011

Busy Bee Literacy Centers!!!

I am so excited!  I have been working so hard this summer... (just finished building a HUGE retaining wall in my backyard with my family...wow, what a job!) and am loving the time I can sit and make these TPT games!!!  It is relaxing and rewarding for me to know that I am making something I can use in my classroom and share with others!!!  I've just downloaded my BUSY BEE LITERACY CENTER packet on TPT!!!  Check it out and let me know what you think!!!  There are five centers that review the skills of ABC order, Base words, antonyms, sight word recognition, and short vowel words!!!  I know you will enjoy the colorful "Bees Buzzing" around your classroom as you go back to school with these adorable centers!!!  Thanks and happy teaching!-Yvonne

P.S.  Don't forget to check back for my "Friday Freebies"!!!  The next one will be a "SAMPLE CENTER" similar to the centers you get in this center packet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment