Thursday, January 31, 2013

Super Sunday Sale!

Are you ready for some football???  How about...are you ready for some shopping???  I am excited to announce a fabulous sale TeacherspayTeachers is having this coming Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday)! This is a great opportunity for you to grab those Valentine's Day centers or activities for the next couple of months.  I will have all of my products listed in my store at 20% off.  If you use the promotion code (SUPER), TPT will take off an additional amount to make your savings up to 28%!   I encourage you to check out our stores and see what deals you can find.  Be sure you use the promotion code... (SUPER) or you won't get the additional percentage off!  I am shopping now and adding some amazing items to my cart!  I personally love all of the new graphics Tpt sellers are offering now and  can't wait to grab some darling sets for future teaching materials.  I'd like to thank Lindsey at Primary Polka Dots for her precious image above advertising the sale!  Happy shopping everyone!-Yvonne



No comments:

Post a Comment