Thursday, February 9, 2012

Download your March Goodies Early!

Looking for some leprechaun fun???  Get an early start on your St. Patrick's Day activities and download my latest freebie I just posted on TPT!  Look for my..."St. Patty's Day Word Wall ABC Order!"  I plan to use these Word Wall cards not only for an ABC order activity, but for Writing Workshop as well.  I would LOVE for you all to look at my latest center packet..."St. Patty's Day Math and Literacy Centers!"  The skill levels in this packet are perfect for second graders at this point of the school year and third graders who needs extra practice.  Click on the pictures below for what all you get with both teaching packets!!!  Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! :)-Yvonne


I am so excited about Valentine's Day on Tuesday!  We will all have "sweet fun" all day long with candy graphing, cookie fractions, and more!  I hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day with your little sweeties!  Keep watching for my March Math Journal Prompts coming out in the next week or so.  I am working on those along with BOY (Beginning of Year) activities for my student teacher!  Thanks-Yvonne :)








3 comments:

  1. wow...that pack has some great ideas in it! :) as soon as I'm back and can see where my kids are, I'll be looking at that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! My students have been working so hard on place value all year long and now we are wrapping up addition and subtraction strategies of larger numbers. I also wanted to include persuasive writing in this packet. I appreciate you checking it out! You are great! -Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I found your blog Yvonne! It is too cute and I will be visiting more often. I'm your newest follower! Thanks for all the great stuff!
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete